Wanted: Interesting Auctions

1476 replies to this topic

#1476 fantasygoat OFFLINE  

Combat Commando

• 6 posts

Posted Thu Oct 1, 2015 5:20 AM

Just an update on my auctions, I finally got a working 2600 so I could test the games and photograph them working, which I've done. 

Also, I've updated the Edtris auction to include the serial number - #14.  It's part of the original 50 run and I'm the original buyer.

#1477 nofrills100 OFFLINE  

River Patroller

• 2,992 posts

Posted Mon Oct 5, 2015 4:02 PM

Back in the late 80's and early 1990's I was a very active collector of Atari 2600 stuff. I managed to amass a collection of over 350 unique cartridges.  I was very active on the rec.games.video.classic newsgroup and participated in developing a few collector guides.  After I discovered arcade and pinball collecting, I lost interest in my 2600 collection and packed it away in storage.  That was in 1998.
After a couple of moves, getting married and having a kid, I've decided it's time to sell off my collection.  I have a large number of fairly rare games and a fair number of boxed cartridges.  I've just put up the cream of my collection on ebay.
Some of the rarer stuff includes a few Best Electronics prototypes and a mint, boxed copy of Espial.  All have a starting bid of $1 and no reserve.  I'm not a dealer, I'm just a former collector finally liquidating my collection after 20 years.
After these auctions finish I'll continue putting batches of games up until they're all gone.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 121769494399 $115 Canadian - wow! I need to put some of my 'skull island' vcarts on eBay.ca

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users