IGNORED

Beware of this eBayer - scottith - Scott Stilphen

Super-Genius!

Ummm, yes, especially unwarranted negs. If something happened in the auction in question and he was negged so be it, he got negged for something entirely different...which in my eyes is very wrong. Just my two cents worth, and thats probably all its worth. :)

Yeah it'd kind of be like having a smooth, fast, easy successful transaction for a Quadrun cart, then the guy negs you because you drive a gas guzzling SUV which he doesn't agree with :P

Dude, I had a guy neg me because I sold him a music CD and he didn't like the CD! :roll:

I guess I should have sued him.

Well at least that is SORT of related to the actual auction. He bought a cd and didnt' like it and negged you.

But if I buy a cd from you and then neg you because you're a member of the KKK, true or not, what does that have to do with the CD? :P

The agent57 account appears to have been Scott Stilphen or a friend of Scott's that was being used as a shill account here, based on IP information as well as activity on the forum by this particular user in a period of two hours (he viewed only three other threads, and viewed this one 37 times, at times simply refreshing the thread every few minutes to see if there were new posts). I have deleted the messages he posted in this thread and banned the account.

..Al

I don't think that account was Scott based on his previous posts. He's advertised several eBay auctions, none which are valid anymore. But with the way Scott left AA and the crap he's been pulling ever since I don't think he would post auctions and risk people here finding out where he lived, he seems more squirmy than that :)

But if Al has a hunch its him, he's probably right and I didnt see all his posts in this thread before they were purged

Yeah it'd kind of be like having a smooth, fast, easy successful transaction for a Quadrun cart, then the guy negs you because you drive a gas guzzling SUV which he doesn't agree with :P

well, that analogy only works if the SUV is a commavid reproduction. and based on the size of their cartridges, i guess you could call commavids the SUVs of atari carts. so maybe that analogy works after all :D

Well, I certainly hope everyone has a nice Easter. Again, I appreciate all

the support I have received over the past couple of days.

But, I think it is time that this thread is LOCKED!! I am sure is a pain for

the Al(s) to babysit.

I will post any new news as it becomes available. If a lawsuit is filed, I

will let everyone know where and when.

Albert, when you have a second, could you kindly lock this thread???

:D

"Doing the right thing will open a new window"

Mark