Zircon Video Command joystick

3 replies to this topic

#1 postamessage OFFLINE  

postamessage

Space Invader

• 30 posts

Posted Wed Jul 18, 2001 8:40 PM

Does anyone here have one of theses?

On the back of the instruction manual for No Escape there is an offer for this joystick for free all you need is a proof of purchase and $1.50 for postage. Too bad this offer expired Dec. 31 1983.

I would really like to have one of these. it looks just like a Fairchild Channel F controller.

#2 King Asmo OFFLINE  

King Asmo

Dragonstomper

• 780 posts

Posted Wed Jul 18, 2001 8:49 PM

I have one, but it doesn't work.. it's a really weird looking thing. At first I thought it *was* a Channel F controller, until I looked closer.

I'm trying to fix it.. I haven't opened it up yet, but I'm kind of curious what will be in there.

Cheers,

Mike

#3 Rhindle The Red OFFLINE  

Rhindle The Red

River Patroller

• 2,841 posts
  • His roar is long and loud.

Posted Wed Jul 18, 2001 8:49 PM

Well, I had one and it had to be the worst controller I ever owned. Not only was it uncomfortable, it was unresponsive.

I'm actually thankful that it broke within a month of having received it as it gave me the opportunity to dissect it for wacky controller projects I did at the time.

Of course, I still need to replace my manual for No Escape because of the furshulinger order form I cut out.

If you find one, don't pay a lot for it and don't say I didn't warn you.

#4 postamessage OFFLINE  

postamessage

Space Invader

• Topic Starter
  • 30 posts

Posted Wed Jul 18, 2001 8:57 PM

It says right on the offer, "It fits comfortably into your hand, provides maximum responce and expert finesse."

Why would they lie to us like that?

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users