IGNORED

Stuck on an Island

Malix

Ok I broke down and bought a PS2 with GT3. Wallmart has a deal going right now where you buy the system and GT3 is packaged with it. Not a bad deal. The point is this is what I would want to be stuck with. Not only is the game great but the soundtrack has music buy lenny kravitz, snoop, the cult and so on. So basicly I change my pic and since I started this topic I can do that :P

I was in Austin last week and picked up GT3 and the Logitech GT controller (steering wheel/pedals). Not wanting to drag the steering wheel back home with me, I left it with a friend (who couldn't find it in Austin) and figured I'd just pick up another one here. Ha ha!

Not a single store has that controller in stock. And we have a *ton* of stores out here (Silicon Valley) that normally carry it. So I have my copy of GT3, but I don't want to start playing it with the Dual Shock after having been teased by the GT controller for a few days..

Waaaaaaaaaaaah!

..Al

Wow that sucks. I was thinking about getting it as well but from past experience with other type additions they are not life size. I have a pretty big foot(size 12) and when using most of the ones I have seen it is quite awkward. How is PS2's in relation to an actual cars?