IGNORED

a misunderstood game

Skatepunk60

quote:

Originally posted by Nukey Shay:

I doubt he said something like that...there's just no room left in 4k to implement it (unless you removed some other things, making it even less -cough- like the arcade game...if that's possible).

I got a chance to watch the video again and he does state he was "pretty much" on probation, he worked on it for 6 months, he had the variable flicker kernel working. Now he could have had the kernel working in 8K he doesn't really say. A variable flicker kernel could work in 4K though because Ebivision did it in their version of Pacman.

But is it only 4k? Now that it's Pesco, I suppose we'll never know. Forgive me for being skeptical, but I just don't understand how that board layout could be done in that amount of memory. Has anyone seen the chip number that the PacMan-lookalike is on?

BTW Pesco only has three monsters (Alien, anyone?).

I got a chance to watch the video again  and he does state he was "pretty much" on probation, he worked on it for 6 months, he had the variable flicker kernel working.  

What exactly do you mean by "probation"? Does this mean he was put on probation for his job performance? Was he not cranking out games fast enough?

..Al

quote:

Originally posted by Albert:

What exactly do you mean by "probation"? Does this mean he was put on probation for his job performance? Was he not cranking out games fast enough?

..Al

I don't know what he actually meant by being on probation that's just what he stated in the interview.

I bought Pac Man just when he was released (thanks grandmother for the money )

I played Pac Man for hours with a friend of mine.... it's a really good game

Just get my eyes tired when playing too much due to the twinkle effect.

anyway, great game