IGNORED

Rare Xonox Cart??

atari70s

Hi

I have a xonox cart forthe 2600 that is truely bizzar. It has a label taht looks to be half cut form a full double ender label. not its nto one of those chuck norris ones with artillary duel that is on an agle this is like a full screen shot like they have for spikes pleak ghoast mannor or the ones on the colecovison models. how ever it says plays on atari video comuter. truly wierd. what you people tell me about it?

tempest ,

i heard that as well but yet this is the only cart known with this label on singele enders i woudl figure withte hte chuck norris/artilary duel carts so popular wouldnt artillary duel or the other end of teh cart have this aswell. but i have never seen them otehr wise. and this is the only chuck norris ive ever seen

I mentioned this once on another message board. I have a rare Xonox combo, I believe Chuck Norris-GhostManor which has 2 labels on it, the label underneath is GhostManor-Spikes Peak..

It's like they re-used some of the combonations in order to sell more. Xonox did alot of crazy things they must have tried to make as much money as possible before getting sucked up in the Crash.

maybe joel can you send me a pic of that i got a mattel cart super football witha white label undernieth the black label . ( is odd cause after the crash mattel went from the black labnel with blue writting to white with black writting a total opposite than what was the norm. anyone knwo more abotu this please let me know .