Black Ice White Noise Map

15 replies to this topic

#1 cobracon OFFLINE  

cobracon

Moonsweeper

• 288 posts

Posted Mon Apr 19, 2004 11:02 PM

Hey shaggy,
I took your map for blackice white noice and redid it. I was even going to add road marks, but after 6 hours of editing it was too much. So here it is, I hope the attachment thing works. Go ahead and add it to your strat guide.

Attached Thumbnails

• testmap.png

#2 Shaggy the Atarian OFFLINE  

Shaggy the Atarian

Stargunner

• 1,267 posts

Posted Mon Apr 19, 2004 11:20 PM

Actually it was Saturn that did the map and I tried putting what I could together but obviously I didn't do too great of a job. But I love that map it's sweet! But thank Saturn for all the work on the originals, he's the one who really put the work into that one ;)

#3 Saturn OFFLINE  

Saturn

River Patroller

• 3,550 posts
  • Pillar of the Jaguar Community

Posted Tue Apr 20, 2004 4:12 AM

Excellent work, cobracon! :thumbsup:

:)

#4 Goochman ONLINE  

Goochman

Quadrunner

• 6,951 posts
  • Moongates to the Past

Posted Tue Apr 20, 2004 7:41 AM

Wow, the map looks huge - this was going to be a big game I presume?

#5 cobracon OFFLINE  

cobracon

Moonsweeper

• Topic Starter
  • 288 posts

Posted Tue Apr 20, 2004 8:23 AM

Thanks for putting the original map out there saturn and thanks for the thumbs up. If I get time I might rework the other maps for you. Right now I'm working on the jagwire site (bringing it back from the dead).

Would anyone out there be interested in me releasing biwn 19?????? I've made a special dvd case for it? Also it is a version where the cowboy and the hooker are both there and the hooker works. Let me know. If there is enough interest I will put it out there.

Thanks

#6 Gunstar ONLINE  

Gunstar

Gunstar

• 9,527 posts

Posted Tue Apr 20, 2004 11:06 AM

Thanks for putting the original map out there saturn and thanks for the thumbs up. If I get time I might rework the other maps for you. Right now I'm working on the jagwire site (bringing it back from the dead).

Would anyone out there be interested in me releasing biwn 19?????? I've made a special dvd case for it? Also it is a version where the cowboy and the hooker are both there and the hooker works. Let me know. If there is enough interest I will put it out there.

Thanks

If you are refering to the cowboy in the in the 'Shatter G bar' who says; "long time, no crime" then version 23 that was released by JaySmith2000 in the extremist pack #1 has the hooker and cowboy too, but rev. 18 has the cowboy, it's just missing the hooker, so I'm not even sure why yo mention the cowboy if it's the one I'm thinking of, since he's in all three: 18, 19, 23... :ponder:

Hooker: 380:414
Shatter G bar (where cowboy is):380:418

hey guys, just in case you've never found this one, here it is...AutoDoc: 267:558 8)

#7 Paolo OFFLINE  

Paolo

Dragonstomper

• 910 posts

Posted Tue Apr 20, 2004 11:40 AM

Hi, guys
Is there any place I can go and download the ISO image of any version of BIWN?
You know, a couple of times I tried to have the CD from Clint, but unfortunately NONE of them made it to my mailbox. Then I think Clint run out of CDs and couldn't send another one to me. :sad:
I would like to have a labelled and cased CD, but ISO is better than nothing.

Regards

#8 Saturn OFFLINE  

Saturn

River Patroller

• 3,550 posts

Posted Tue Apr 20, 2004 5:57 PM

Thanks for putting the original map out there saturn and thanks for the thumbs up. If I get time I might rework the other maps for you.

That would rock! 8)

Right now I'm working on the jagwire site (bringing it back from the dead).  

Thanks

You've got my vote! I'm sure noone... well, almost noone :P would mind another unique addition to their collection.

#9 Saturn OFFLINE  

Saturn

River Patroller

• 3,550 posts

Posted Tue Apr 20, 2004 6:02 PM

Hi, guys
Is there any place I can go and download the ISO image of any version of BIWN?
You know, a couple of times I tried to have the CD from Clint, but unfortunately NONE of them made it to my mailbox. Then I think Clint run out of CDs and couldn't send another one to me. :sad:  
I would like to have a labelled and cased CD, but ISO is better than nothing.

Regards

That sucks. The packages never made it through customs(?) or what?
I suppose another attempt at sending a cd would probably fail but if you'd like to give it another shot, pm me your address and I'll send one your way. 8)

#10 TheGrandPubaa OFFLINE  

TheGrandPubaa

Moonsweeper

• 292 posts

Posted Tue Apr 20, 2004 6:23 PM

I wouldn't mind grabbing 19, but i've never even had the chance to play my copy of 18 yet. I'm loyally waiting on Painter Redux(whatever Sinister wishes to call it), since it will have bypass built in. How much are you wanting to charge for it, though?

#11 cobracon OFFLINE  

cobracon

Moonsweeper

• Topic Starter
  • 288 posts

Posted Tue Apr 20, 2004 10:26 PM

Well I was thinking $10 + 3.85 priority mail in the us and not sure else where. What ever normal shipping would be outside the us. I have one copy done right now. It will ship in a dvd case with ink jet printed insert (dont have color laser). I just wish I knew how to encrypt the cds so more people could enjoy it. I'll post pics as soon as i can get a camera.

Also Shaggy and Saturn, would you care if I encluded the map with the game????? Let me know.

#12 Saturn OFFLINE  

Saturn

River Patroller

• 3,550 posts

Posted Wed Apr 21, 2004 5:00 AM

Well I was thinking $10 + 3.85 priority mail in the us and not sure else where. What ever normal shipping would be outside the us. I have one copy done right now. It will ship in a dvd case with ink jet printed insert (dont have color laser).  I just wish I knew how to encrypt the cds so more people could enjoy it. I'll post pics as soon as i can get a camera.

Also Shaggy and Saturn, would you care if I encluded the map with the game????? Let me know.

That's an excellent idea! I'm totally cool with it. If Shaggy doesn't have any objection, go for it.
That price is unbeatable, too. I would certainly buy two copies min.- probably more. 8)

#13 cobracon OFFLINE  

cobracon

Moonsweeper

• Topic Starter
  • 288 posts

Posted Wed Apr 21, 2004 10:50 PM

Cool saturn, I'll wait for shaggys reply on use of the map and I'll put you on the list for BIWN 19. I will list a official date here real soon for release. I need to put together a supply of dvd cases, ink carts, cd's and cd lables.

#14 Saturn OFFLINE  

Saturn

River Patroller

• 3,550 posts

Posted Thu Apr 22, 2004 4:44 AM

Cool saturn, I'll wait for shaggys reply on use of the map and I'll put you on the list for BIWN 19. I will list a official date here real soon for release. I need to put together a supply of dvd cases, ink carts, cd's and cd lables.

That's great man!
Projects like this are one of the things that make the community so enjoyable. (to me, anyway ;) )
I'll be looking for the announcement.. 8) 8) 8)

#15 Shaggy the Atarian OFFLINE  

Shaggy the Atarian

Stargunner

• 1,267 posts

Posted Thu Apr 22, 2004 3:23 PM

I think that would be very cool to have. In fact, maybe we can include all of the guide with your bundle if you want, as I have it in pdf format. I haven't been able to add it to the site yet as Chris at sG has been doing some upgrades to the site and I haven't been able to access my account to modify the document yet(perhaps tomorrow). PM me if you want to include the whole guide there as well ;)

I just wish we could discover that video dump code. I'm still looking, but it's very elusive. :x

#16 cobracon OFFLINE  

cobracon

Moonsweeper

• Topic Starter
  • 288 posts

Posted Thu Apr 22, 2004 11:05 PM

Thanks for permission on using the map, shaggy and saturn.

Have anyone ever tried finding any of the staff members from black ice white noise? Maybe they could remember the video code or maybe someone in the movie production dept still has a copy of the video clips used in the game. I know the manual by strafe had all the staff listed.

Shaggy I'll pm yeah with an idea about the strat guide.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users