IGNORED

C'mon Brag a bit! Whaddya got??

GrandviewCoin

• 2 weeks later...

Just discovered this board and this thread. I usually post on the KLOV message boards:).

Anyway, just thought I'd join in for fun. Here's what I got (hey, we're supposed to brag, right...that's what the subject line says anyway:)):

PacMan (with 96-in-one kit)

Space Duel

Black Widow

Food Fight

Star Wars (w/Empire Strikes Back multikit)

Major Havoc

Zookeeper

Sinistar

Asteroids

Venture

I, Robot

Gravitar

Quantum

Star Trek (w/Sega multi kit)

Robotron

Stargate

Joust 2: Survival of the Fittest

Wizard of Wor

Indiana Jones

Millipede (w/ multi kit installed)

Bubbles

Tempest

Joust

Mad Planets

Bosconian (mini)

Twilight Zone (pin)

And yes, as of today (knock on fiberboard), they all work 100% :cool: ..

Attached some pics for fun, too (hope this works)....

post-8941-1142040515.jpg

post-8941-1142040509.jpg

post-8941-1142040496.jpg

post-8941-1142040489.jpg

post-8941-1142040481.jpg

post-8941-1142040473_thumb.jpg

post-8941-1142040466_thumb.jpg

post-8941-1142040520.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hello,, been along time since I posted online here,, for those that know me, let me just quickly say things are MUCH better in my life atm and I have resettled in Florida after a cross country move from Indiana. I had sold many of my games off in anticipation of the move so I wouldn't have to move everything.. well, no sooner did I have about half my machines sold when I had a opportunity to buy several machines from a local arcade operator. This person had been in business in the 80's and had plenty of 'non working' machines that I purchased in bulk for a very fair price that I could not pass up. All of these machines are in storage for atm I have no room to set them up.. boy do I miss them:)

Tapper - good shape, needs some easy cosmetic work

Star Wars - Only 2k plays on it, I got it from original owner, needed monitor. Looks near new inside and out!

Frenzy - Original orange cabinet, dedicated machine, in near new condition minus control panel

Berzerk - Fair shape, great game:) not the prettiest in my collection but works great

Galaxian - Ugly game, about average of what you see this old game in,, one of my favorites.. first color game ever released

Crazy Climber Cocktail - my first game, works great

3 Pac-mans - all disassembled, all with working boards!

Punchout - Near new, needs side art, both monitors look great

Tailgunner 2 - very very rare game, I have all the pieces including several sets of boards and monitor chassis so its just a mater of time, this is a very hard machine to work on, came out in '77, hardly any documentation on this machine.. very early (if not first) sit-down vector game.

Asteroids Deluxe - Very Very clean, works great

4 Asteroids - One working and awsome shape, other three in pieces, I have three non working boards but have 3 good monitors..

Jungle King - Works 100% with no bugs in game play at all, near perfect original Cpo, very nice bezel. Also have Jungle Hunt board set for this as well.

Tempest - My personal fav, I only have about 125 bucks into this one;) I had to rebuild the monitor (as with all my other color vector monitors) Nice original sideart, lousy cpo.

Black Widow - In very early dedicated Gravitor cab,, low serial #. Fair condition, plays great:)

Donkey Kong/jr - I have about 4 dk's that need restored but also have about 10 sets of boards! Non assembled atm for I sold my working one right before I moved.

Terra Cresta Cocktail - Great shape

Omega Race Cocktail - cosmetically a '9', awsome glass bezel with near perfect silkscreen,, this is a hard glass to find. Bought off original owner, it has 11k plays on it. It has a very bad board set, acid damage,, Im depating wether to mod this to a mrs pac for they use the same cab,, but what a wast of a rare game that would be;) I most likely will fix it than convert it

Qbert - A near perfect machine both in cosmetics and performance:)

Space Shuttle Pinballs, 2 of em, all complete, one could use a better playfield, other is near new once cleaned up.

Genie Pinball - First widebodied gotlieb, works 100%, rare for this machine:) looks awsome inside and out.

Seawitch Pinball - Looks rough outside, decent playfield and plastic, by far one of my fav's to play, simply but fasst game play, I would recommned to anyone.

Battlezone - Cosmetically a near '10' minus the big scratch on the side were some dumbass slid it out of a pickup truck bed;( Works but has slight graphix glitch with the intensity circuit, like new original cpo.

Capersville Pinball - The first pinball to use 'multi ball' game play, also first to use mushroom bumbers. 40 years old and works killer with a near new playfield, decent glass, and rough outer cab paint.

Mario Bros - Wide body, excellent shape

Well, thats all I can remeber atm, I have almost all of em in storage since the first of this year,, I miss em;( I still not sure what I am going to do with them, either they will sit in storage until I add on to the house I am living in (plans already being made) or I still may set up a 80's arcade,, or maybe rent the machines for parties.. who knows.. I hate the thought of ever selling them, I already regret selling many of the machines I did sell before I left.. including my tron and defender.. however, I made two trips between Indidan and Florida in a 24' truck that was packed to the absolute brim both times (on the second trip I was 800lbs overweight), I honestly had no room left for a single anything let alone a big arcade.. I even left about 8 empty cabs behind before I left.. I hated to do it but there simply was no room. Most of what I left behind was very rough, non popular games.. I did leave a real nice complete 'looping' behind that had a bad monitor but perfect art and cab.. oh well.. I couldnt afford a third trip, gas in the truck was about 500 one way.. and the whole first truckload was 100 percent games;) Im not sure if it was wise of me to keep all these and now pay the storage fee.. but these games are a blast and I hate to see em go:) Im sure any of you that own a few know what I mean;)

Hey Jeff, good to see you are settled in down in florida. I hope you find a place to show off and play all of those great games.

I just got my first EM pin, Grand Prix by Williams. Working great after a 5 or 6 hour tune up. Too bad the playfield is in pretty rough shape with concave light inserts :( I am contemplating taking them all out and baking them to soften them up and flatten them out. But that is a ton of work for a common pinball machine.

not much... original un-scavenged pleadies arcade cab (with an extra phoenix MB,) ms pac man (in an old stripped pac man cab, almost completely black some pieces of pac art still show, (with an extra frogger MB,) Nintendo Playchoice 10, and a Saturn retail demo cabinet with lots of sonic art, 3 speaker system, lighting etc.

not much... original un-scavenged pleadies arcade cab (with an extra phoenix MB,) ms pac man (in an old stripped pac man cab, almost completely black some pieces of pac art still show, (with an extra frogger MB,) Nintendo Playchoice 10, and a Saturn retail demo cabinet with lots of sonic art, 3 speaker system, lighting etc.

Are you saying you have a Frogger board that runs on a Pacman wired cab? I had heard of a Pacman board hack that runs frogger but never confirmed it exsited.. or do you have a adapter for it? (in other words, is the frogger running on pacman hardware??) :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Newbie here, thought this was a good place for a first post....

My collection:

Atari: Destroyer - Working and minty condition

Kee Games: Sprint 2 - Working, nice condition, slight sound glitch (suspect amp)

Atari (UK): Gran Trak 10 - Untested Project, a bit odd, one of the few Atari machines built at Donnington UK

Atari: Dig Dug - "Euro" cabinet, working, good condition

Atari: Pole Position II -"Euro" cabinet, just finished the cosmetic work on the cabinet, starting testing/repairing the PCBs

Atari: Basketball - not looking good for this cab, might have to scrap it, bottom end badly water damaged.

Atari: Star Wars - Very nice condition, Ampliphone pretty much re-built with a wintron etc.

Atari: Asteroid - Absolute mint origional condition, best CP I've ever seen, not a mark on it.

Atari: Tempest - Cabaret, nasty woodwork, WG6100 in very nice working condition, PCBs untested

Atari: Battlezone - Cabaret, nice cosmetic condition, PCBs are on the bench being worked on

Kee Games: Tank II - dead monitor.

Atari: Missile Command - Cabaret, OK cosmetically, 18 hours running since the last PCB repair (3 or 4 faults repaired so far)

Atari: Centipede - Just finished the restore, nice machine.

Fun Games Inc: Bi Plane - PCB fault, cabinet in "ok" condition.

Atari: Toobin' - Nice cabinet, fully working, gators are a bit messy though.

Electrocoin Goliath - generic Jamma Cab

Atari: System II (paperboy and Championship sprint) one of my favourite machines.

Lots of projects and part finished stuff, one day it might all be restored and working.

Cheers,

Sam

My collection:

Atari: Destroyer - Working and minty condition

Kee Games: Sprint 2 - Working, nice condition, slight sound glitch (suspect amp)

Atari (UK): Gran Trak 10 - Untested Project, a bit odd, one of the few Atari machines built at Donnington UK

Atari: Dig Dug - "Euro" cabinet, working, good condition

Atari: Pole Position II -"Euro" cabinet, just finished the cosmetic work on the cabinet, starting testing/repairing the PCBs

Atari: Basketball - not looking good for this cab, might have to scrap it, bottom end badly water damaged.

Atari: Star Wars - Very nice condition, Ampliphone pretty much re-built with a wintron etc.

Atari: Asteroid - Absolute mint origional condition, best CP I've ever seen, not a mark on it.

Atari: Tempest - Cabaret, nasty woodwork, WG6100 in very nice working condition, PCBs untested

Atari: Battlezone - Cabaret, nice cosmetic condition, PCBs are on the bench being worked on

Kee Games: Tank II - dead monitor.

Atari: Missile Command - Cabaret, OK cosmetically, 18 hours running since the last PCB repair (3 or 4 faults repaired so far)

Atari: Centipede - Just finished the restore, nice machine.

Fun Games Inc: Bi Plane - PCB fault, cabinet in "ok" condition.

Atari: Toobin' - Nice cabinet, fully working, gators are a bit messy though.

Electrocoin Goliath - generic Jamma Cab

Atari: System II (paperboy and Championship sprint) one of my favourite machines.

Lots of projects and part finished stuff, one day it might all be restored and working.

Cheers,

Sam

:o :lust:

That is a FANTASTIC list of early Atari games. What a great collection. B&W fans are few and far between. The best pieces never seem to trade on the open market...you have to know about them and who owns them. Outstanding collection, and welcome to the boards!

Would love to see a pic of the Gran Trak euro version. I love that machine and all of its "versions" (Trak 10, Gran Trak 10, Gran Trak 20)

Cassidy

My collection:

<snip my cabs>

Cheers,

Sam

:o :lust:

That is a FANTASTIC list of early Atari games. What a great collection. B&W fans are few and far between. The best pieces never seem to trade on the open market...you have to know about them and who owns them. Outstanding collection, and welcome to the boards!

Would love to see a pic of the Gran Trak euro version. I love that machine and all of its "versions" (Trak 10, Gran Trak 10, Gran Trak 20)

Cassidy

Hi Cassidy, Thanks for the kind words re: B+W stuff. I had chance of a Super Bug this week, but I have no space at all to add to the collection until I finish building our new house. (Wife, 2 kids, arcade collection... need more space or less family ;) )

The Gran Trak 10 is in storage ATM, but next time I'm at the unit I'll take the digi-cam and post some pictures.

I also have a few B+W Atari PCBs, Le Mans, Video Pinball and a few others, but no cabs to put them in yet.

The one cab I would make room for whatever the cost is a Kee Games "Jet Fighter" but my chances are slim, I heard on the grape vine that the only one in the UK got badly water damaged recently. :sad:

Cheers,

Sam

Hey Everybody!

this is what I have in my personal colection-

Crazy Climber upright

Circus Charlie upright

Pooyan upright

Mario Bros. cocktail

Mr. Do's Wild Ride/ Do! Run Run combo cocktail

Pac Man upright

Ms Pac Man upright

Mappy upright

Vanguard upright

Zaxxon/ Congo Bongo combo upright

Donkey Kong Jr cocktail

Donkey Kong upright

Popeye upright

AND A.....

SWIMMER UPRIGHT!

swim1.gif

I Have TOO MANY FOR THE HOUSE, SO I HAD TO GET A STORAGE UNIT WITH POWER TO USE THEM!

(Next to my business)

Chect my site out! tell me what you think!

A Bright Idea Amusements!

If anyone is looking for anything- give me a shout- I might have it!

Thanks

Ray

Sinistar

Gyruss

Battlezone

Quartet

Battletoads

Tekken 4

Street Fighter vs X-Men

Marvel vs Capcom (in the Capcom Q-Sound Cabinet)

Virtual On (both seats)

Die Hard Arcade (Sega Titan ST-V)

- Virtual Fighter Kids, Puyo Puyo Sun, Columns '97, Winter Heat, Terra Diver/Soukyugurentai, Die Hard Arcade, Super Major League

Neo-Geo 4 Slot (MVS-4-25 v1)

- King of Fighters 2001, King of Fighters 2003, Samurai Showdown V, Metal Slug 4, Rage of the Dragons, Crossed Swords, Double Dragon, SVC Chaos: SNK vs Capcom

Gutted Generic Cab w/ 2 Slot Neo board in it. WIP MAME project.

Pics can be seen here

All working great except Battlezone. I think it's an issue with one of the PCBs and I haven't dropped the money to get another board to test the theory.