IGNORED

HSC1 R5: Voting Booth

Goochman

Ok,

Im going to tweak the format a bit and go back to 1 game (alternate Gem vs Classic) - It seems 2 games a week might be a bit much. Unless theres resistance to this here are the games to vote for next week (though with my elbow I *might* skip next week):

Classic Week:

Asteroids

Breakout

Centipede

Wizard of Wor (3)

Gyruss (2)

H.E.R.O. (4)

Folks,

Im back from my surgery. A little groggy and sore. I wont be able to run the contest next week - so someone else can do this or take a week off and ejnoy some others games :)

I will finish the scoresheet for this week, albeit slowly with 1 hand

Folks,

Im back from my surgery.  A little groggy and sore.  I wont be able to run the contest next week - so someone else can do this or take a week off and ejnoy some others games :)

I will finish the scoresheet for this week, albeit slowly with 1 hand

I suppose we could wait a week. That way you could participate.

I think playing one game is better anyways. The problem with two games (besides the fact I've been participating in the 2600 HSC) is that if one or both of them have a learning curve it really makes it hard to rotate between them.

You end up spending more time with one game than you really want to. It's especially tough when someone posts a killer score that you wanna try to match or surpass.

It's even harder if your trying to make a list of tips. :D

H2O sounds familar. I'll have to look it up again. Another thing I thought about is including the binaries for candidates so people who never seen em before can try them.

So does that mean I can call you the one armed bandit?

Oh, btw I'll vote for Wizard Of Wor. As much as I luck HERO I'm sure it'll pop up in the 2600 HSC at some point.

Ok,

Ive decided to make a bonus week next week ;)

Anyone that can complete Ultima III and provide a screenshot of total moves will get 2pts. Whomever completes it in the least amount of moves get 3pts.

I can finish U3 in under 6 hrs of play. There are walkthroughs on the web