IGNORED

Think I'm gettin' another follower

Nateo

My brother's friend Chad comes over to our house a lot, and he loves playing my Atari 2600. He loves these games because "they're more of a challenge than all of the other games I have for my PlayStation." He also wants to start collecting, mainly because he loves the games, and it's an inexpensive hobby (he is currently into War Hammer, and believe me, that is one expensive hobby).

A friend of mine and I started getting into collecting at the same time. I came up with the idea of getting an Atari (I never used to have one), and he remember that he'd given (or rather, borrowed) his Atari to his sister. Once I managed to find an Atari (It took surprisingly long in hindsight), we started an unspoken competition regarding how many video games we were able to get a hold of. Even before getting into the classic stuff, we already had an impressive amount. As it is, I'm beating him in volume, but he has some interesting stuff (Such as a Mortal Kombat 2 arcade machine) that still makes it an interesting competition.

We keep trying to get our friend Leor into video game collecting, but other than his N64 and SNES, we haven't succeeded... yet.

--Zero