IGNORED

More prototypes found

Klove

All,

Just a quick email to let you know that we now have a "Bloody Human" version of Freeway in-house, along with Venetian Blinds and another early rev of Pitfall.

Nice to know there's still a nice cath of rare Activision stuff out there.

Regards,

I remember hearing about the "bloody human" version of Freeway at the CGE. I didn't think it would exist anymore since it was really just a joke they did right before the CES show. I'd heard about the Venetian Blinds demo before, and about the earlier version of Pitfall (is that the one with only one life?). I look forward to seeing them (especially the Bloody Human Freeway).

Tempest

David Crane originally had humans instead of Chickens in Freeway. One of the people at Activsion (I don't remember who) complained he didn't like the thought of people getting hit by cars so David hacked the game so instead of the guys getting bounced back (like the chickens do now) got splatted and replaced with a red blood streak. They put chickens in the game sometime after the show.

Tempest