IGNORED

Kool-Aid Man

johnnywc

What you experiance happens when you try Kool Aide Man on an emulator that doesn't support this game properly or on some of the newer 7800 consoles I think. If you look closely, you'll see that the digits in the score display partly overlap. This causes the game to detect a constant sprite collission, which is why KAM is always bouncing back and forth. In z26 we cheat a bit and force the score display into the correct position. That way you can actually play the game. But of course you could also play it on the Cuttle Cart on a real VCS.

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg

Does anyone know how to play this game? I've read the instructions but maybe I'm missing the point...

When it starts, Kool-Aid Man is bouncing in the upper left. After a few seconds, I can move him and eliminate some of the Thirsties. But as soon as I get hit again, I'm back in the corner and I can't control him again. The game then ends a few seconds later when all of the water gets drained from the pool.

I read somewhere that this was a fun game...I guess I'm still looking for the fun.

Thanks,