IGNORED

E.T. E.T. E.T.

StanJr

I just wasted six hours of my day playing E.T. and only managed to accumulate 522036 points. (then I realized that I had WAY too much free time this weekend). Has anyone ever rolled this game over? If so what happened.

Also, I noted a neat "easter egg" in the game. Several hours into it, I was bringing a flower back to life in a hole, but instead of being revived, the flower turned into the little Yar character from Yar's Revenge and flew off the screen! It never happened again.

I've never personally rolled over the score, but I am more fascinated by the Yars looking flower thing. Is this a known easter egg? I recently have gotten back into atari (took my 4 switch woodgrain out of the closet) just to have fun with the classics. My point is that I remember vividly the same exact thing that happened to you, raising a flow and then having it turn into a bug and fly to the top of the screen and then off screen (this only happened once to me). This happened around 1985 and my brother never believed me and we kept trying to duplicate it but we couldnt. I didnt see it on the atariage tips and cheats page, so can anybody clarify? I would love to be able to duplicate this so that I may finally have proof to show my brother (Of course he probably totally forgot about it, but it has haunted me for years).

Thanx