IGNORED

Want To Buy 2600 System & Games

jim

I am looking for a 2600 system, controllers, and games. I have had several over the years and would like to get another for my kids. Well ok for me too. I would like a working system, assorted controllers, and a good assortment of games. I am not picky. Condition does not matter a lot as long as everything works. So e-mail me your list and asking price shipped to zip 39170. I will buy the best offer I get. I would also prefer using Paypal to save getting a MO or waiting on my check to clear.

Thanks,

Jim

To #471,

You know im getting a 4 switch coming in the mail that i will be selling 15 games ( nothign rare.) maybe a keyboard controler im not sure yet if i need them but itll have PITFALL2 and pole position kangaroo carts liek that 1 controler power ac . since its liek 15 games maybe 40 and 5 for shipping parcel and if you wanted priority mail it would be extra Insureance STANDARD. and included for 5.00 . well up to you

email at braves1545@aol.com

ill get this in about 2 or 3 weeks but its a great cond unit and i think its a bizar unit cause as some people know its a heavy 6 switch bottom panel and a 4 switch top so might be somethign hard to come by .