IGNORED

I'M SO EXCITED!!!

ROCKINGROLL

My 2600 multicart should be arriving in the mail today. I can't wait to try it out! I never was able to find a listing of the games, though. The link that 4JAYS supplied didn't work. Are most of the games common ones, or are there some good rarities on there?

Are there any plans for a second multicart for the 2600?

There are all different kinds of multicarts. Sean Kelly is the largest seller of them, and I think he will actually make a custom cart (you choose all the games). One of these days I will have to buy one, or maybe I'll just get a Cuttle Cart. You can pretty much get every great 2600 game there is on a 100-game multicart (IMO). Is 4Jays selling Sean Kelly carts, something of their own construction, or something else entirely? Just curious.

The Sean Kelly 256 Game Multi-Cart rules. It has lots of great rarities on it. It's got Halloween and Texas Chainway Massacre on it. It's got a bunch of odd ones too. It's got Open Sesame on it, so you can listen to the atari 2600 belch out the words "Open Sesame".. The cart is really great, and works flawlessly. I think airworld is on there and just piles of wonderful stuff. Hopefully you get the manual with the cart, because it tells you what dip switch combonations set what game.

Good Luck.

quote:

Originally posted by Joel D. Park:

It's got Halloween and Texas Chainway Massacre on it. I think airworld is on there and just piles of wonderful stuff.

Airworld is on there? Are you sure about that?

... and I believe it's Texas Chainsaw Massacre... you have to live up to your Atari Pro II title there Joel

And for something more on-topic: How would people compare a Multicart to the Cuttle Cart? The Multicart seems more convenient to me (no need for extra gizmos such as cd's, tape recorders, or a computer), but the Cuttle Cart can do damn near everything... which would you rather have if you could only have one?

--Zero

Hi, I have too one Multi Cart. Great thing.

But WaterWorld, Robin Hood, Sir Lancelot are not on the Cart.

But there are some Prototypes: Alligator People, Coke Wins, Color Bar Generator, Cubicolor, Imagic Selector, Off your Rocker and Peek-A-Boo.

And very Rare Games like: Music Machine, Nuts, Pharao's Curse, Save our Ship, and many more.

I will be great, if someone will make a second cart with all games they missed.

Matthias

[ 08-31-2001: Message edited by: MattyXB ]

quote:

Originally posted by C. Schell:

You all do realize that these multicarts contain only 2K and 4K games right?

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that! I guess that puts your Cuttle Cart ahead in my opinion ...sigh... if only I had the money to buy one of them

--Zero

I had a multicart back in Argentina, with all Activision and Atari games! I love the cart 32 wonderfull games! Actually I had two, and a couple with 4 games, and another with 2 games... multicars were more popular than the regular 1 game cart

Osbo

Multi carts? Waaay back in the day, I had an old Atari 2600 (and still do, but a friend's got it!!) but never experienced multi carts! I know my current line up doesn't have one, either. I didn't think they even MADE them back then! Thanks for the heads up, everyone! Maybe I'll try to get some myself!!