IGNORED

Who owns PAL Pengo (black picture label)?

Spirantho

• 7 months later...

In the last 6 months i have seen three pengos go from sellers in sweden, with a pricerange of: 10-90 euros. The latest copy was in a lot of 14 games and sold for about 50 euros. None of the three carts have been sold by a collector, but i think that one of the carts was reesold on ebay for 300 usd!

Sweden seems to be the place to look for this cart. :)

Happy hunting.

Sorry for my crap english.

No apology needed on the English!

These were all definitely black label Pengos? That's pretty unusual!

My Pengo has its instructions - in French! They must have been scattered around Europe but there's still very few of them around.

In the last 6 months i have seen three pengos go from sellers in sweden, with a pricerange of: 10-90 euros. The latest copy was in a lot of 14 games and sold for about 50 euros. None of the three carts have been sold by a collector, but i think that one of the carts was reesold on ebay for 300 usd!

Happy hunting.

No apology needed on the English!

These were all definitely black label Pengos? That's pretty unusual!

My Pengo has its instructions - in French! They must have been scattered around Europe but there's still very few of them around.

Happy hunting.

Yes they were all black label pengos. Indeed very unusual.

Heres the latest one to go:

http://www.tradera.com/ATARI-SPEL-12-st-spel-Mario-Bros-H-E-R-O-Jungle-Hunt-mfl-auktion_302272_127074728

I know that mibe who is a member here found a ex rental box with swedish(!) instruktions a couple of years back. Im starting to belive they were all rentals since a proper box never is to be found.

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Interesting! Another one from Sweden. Unfortunately this title is now not so rare. There have been about half a dozen copies that have surfaced recently in Sweden, so you will struggle to get top dollar for it, especially with the writing on Pengo's forehead :D

• 3 weeks later...

I know several swedish collectors that own this cart, but since people outside sweden abviosly are prepared to pay 300euros+ for these, there not likelly to write about it here. :(

I have owned a ex rental for a while, and my teory is that all of the swedish ones are ex rentals.

The only box ive seen is a rental (vhs case) with swedish instructions.

• 11 years later...