IGNORED

FA: Atari XE cartridges! Joust Jungle Hunt Donkey Kong Jr

tjlazah

Why would it not be worth $20? Those three alone normally get $15 - $20, let alone a XE version for the collector! They are all clean, like new and unique. They should sell for more than the original kinds, that are well used and dirty... I guess it's just me that appreciates quality.

You are creating something of which there is a limited market for. Rebranding an existing cart with a new label prob doesnt hold much value (I would say the same for 2600 carts that are common also).

My personal value on these would be $10 max.

@Goochman

Well that is why I am trying to sell them on eBay. I have converted a lot of older non XE atari games for my own private collection and ended up with a few spares. These look so real they are worth it. We are talking about eBay too. Why the $99 Buy it now? Some people over pay for Atari carts in general so I am trying to get the most I can. And considering their rarity. (ie the only ones ever created!) It sure would be nice if some nice Atari collector would hit that Buy it now button! I got some bills to pay! Wanna help? LOL

And considering their rarity.  (ie the only ones ever created!)

I don't think it matters that they are the only ones to exist, they are still reproductions which hold zero rarity in my book.

Now if it something like a hack or a homebrew that is no longer made and only available in limited numbers, then I would think there would be a little rarity there. But not with repackaged circuit boards.

They are not reproductions. They are original Atari boards, just repackaged into the XE look. ACTUALLY some of them are not repackaged at all! Like Joust and Jungle Hunt. They came in that case. I just applied a blue XE label to finish the job!!!

Anyway this is just like a lot of the ones that Atari did with their previous releases. But Atari did not finish the job, and I am. :) LOL

The majority of the Atari XE carts are redone versions from earlier releases, and also some popular non Atari disk games converted also. You should know this I don't know why I am typing this. Anyway if you do not see the value in what I have done, and do not think they are worth more than the original brown cased original versions, then I am sorry. I actually also own a few Nir Dary specials in the XE style and like having them in my collection.