IGNORED

Your collection equals which team?

cvga

I got this idea after reading about ranking your collection. Since it's football season, if you had to equate your collection to a college football team, what team would your collection be and why?

For example, I'd say Marco's collection is Oklahoma because it's #1 while my personal collection is probably more like a Texas since it's a very good collection but not among the most elite.

What a fun little topic, I rate my collection as Ohio State, lots of sound and fury, signifying nothing. Basically, my collection talks a big game, but when it comes time to "play Michigan" (OSU's biggest rival) my collection goes and hides in the corner (Hey! Just like the real Ohio State football team!!!!) Yes, I do live in Ohio, only 30 miles south of the OSU campus, and all I have to say is go HOOSIERS!!! (That's Indiana University for those of my pals not in this country).

So what does all that mean in English? Basically I have a lot of stuff, but nothing special, well, to me it's special, but nothing "rare."

Have a good day,

Scott

Well, I don't know much about football... and anything I know is about the CFL. So I'd have to say that my collection is like the Blue Bombers... they used to really suck, but they're getting better and better recently (They're presently tied for first place... unlike my collection).

Oh yeah, and they're both from Winnipeg

--Zero

hey, im not into US football, cuz im in the UK, but could someone rate my collection for me?

it consists of 50 BOXED games, of which 17 dont have instructions.

(I also have nine spare boxed games).

theyre not all that rare, but some include most of them are rated 3 & 4 a few 5. But include Ikari Warrios, Roadrunner, Private Eye etc etc H.E.R.O, double dragon.

Theres about 10-15 more commong ames I want boxed, and then i can start on the rare ones! but first I need few soccer games, Pole position, adventure, superman, star raider with pad, etc etc. then i think my colleciton jsut needs some *Stars* to make it the dream team. what you think?!?!