IGNORED

Jakks Ms pacman

Mr Egg

has anyone bougth the jakks miss pacman joystick . i reallly want to get it for xevious and galaga . i already have xevious for atari 7800, is it any better graphics or game play wise? im also pretty exited about the taito space invaders stick they have announced . qix, phoenix, and space invaders in one package thats a no brainer

The Mrs. Pacman is out now... I have seen it in multiple locations. Check Gamestops, and if I'm not mistaken, Circuit City. They are all selling them for $24.95 though... but Walmart should have them cheaper then that.

Also... keep an eye out for the paddle!! I saw two of those at Gamestop!

I never knew about the Tatio stick. Very cool! I will be getting that one. My wife wants it really bad being that Qix is on the list of games!

Speaking of Space Invaders: Anyone got a link to the special Tatio cocktail table Space invaders game? I remember seeing one a while back. I think it was a special release of Space invaders for PS2 and you placed the controller inside of it. I want one but can't seem to find one.

I never knew about the Tatio stick.  Very cool!  I will be getting that one.  My wife wants it really bad being that Qix is on the list of games!

Speaking of Space Invaders:  Anyone got a link to the special Tatio cocktail table Space invaders game?  I remember seeing one a while back.  I think it was a special release of Space invaders for PS2 and you placed the controller inside of it.  I want one but can't seem to find one.

http://www.ncsxshop.com/cgi-bin/shop/TCPS-10074.html

JB:  Thanks for the link.  The price of that thing is outrageous!!!!!  lol
Hey, it's a limited edition with a big chunk of plastic stuffed in the box.

And japanese to boot. Not a nation known for it's kind treatment of consumers.

Honestly, I'm surprised it's that low. I've seen a lot of import games that are 60$ for the normal edition.

Though they're usually a bit more up the evolutionary ladder than a pile of Space Invaders ports.

You can escape a lot cheaper if you don't NEED the cocktail cab replica(cute though it may be)

http://www.ncsxshop.com/cgi-bin/shop/SLPM-62354.html.

Qix/Space Invaders Silver Anniversary Arcade games... I never saw this before:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13716&item=6107496342&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

I sure wouldn't mind having one...

If I actually believed it was a real Taito product.

I freely admit that I'm no master of the japanese language, but I don't see it on Taito's web site anywhere. I'm inclined to label it as a nifty MAME cab at best, and nothing more..

the space invaders stick is made by radica so its in the tradition of the jakks sticks licensed by namco. i got the mis pacman stick ast nigth at walmart for 18.77 and it rocks . xevious is better on this stick than on the 7800 , it is closer to the arcade version . they even included the prepare to qualify voice in pole postion , it feels solidly built as i can clearly hear springs flexing on the stick action , framerate is excellent , this stick is way beyond the earlier attempts especially the atari stick ( which i do have because it looks cool , if not much else). here some pics

post-5441-1089654078_thumb.jpg

post-5441-1089654079_thumb.jpg

post-5441-1089654080_thumb.jpg