IGNORED

HSC1 R15: Joust

Goochman

I am finally getting used to this game again

I like to stay in the right hand vertical column, where you can go from the top of the screen to the bottom without moving side to side. I find in the later levels it is pretty crucial to bounce off the top of the screen to get the wild blue ones :)

post-3803-1091071070_thumb.jpg

I like to stay in the right hand vertical column, where you can go from the top of the screen to the bottom without moving side to side. I find in the later levels it is pretty crucial to bounce off the top of the screen to get the wild blue ones :)

Always a bridesmaid and never a bride ;)

I prefer the LH column

Yeah a friend and I dubbed it "Beanie Boppin".

Here is all I could muster. Unfortunately I really dont have time to slip a few more rounds in.

I was doing pretty good but then the pteredactyl was acting weird on me. Would disappear when I die, but then show up again when my player came back. This was on the first stage with all blue enemies.

I wonder if this game coulda been optimized better. It seems to slow down when lots of eggs are on screen or when the enemies are bouncing off of eachother (I'm pretty sure its the sound slowing it down).

post-3211-1091115406_thumb.png