IGNORED

Best "Swordquest" game

King Atari

I seem to recall when I was about 11 or 12. I went to spend the night at a friends house and he had just got the new Swordquest: Earthworld. He filled me in on the details of the contest and we wound up playing that game until about 4:00am (I think that was the latest I had ever stayed up at that point.) We probably found all the clues...But I think we were looking for a screen that told you that you beat the game...and of course never got one.Any ways for as long as we sat playing the game that night...I can honestly say, even being that young and an Atari fanatic... I thought that Earthworld sucked really bad and only played it because of the contest...A short time later Fireworld came out and it was even worse...That games seemed so buggy to me or something. Like someone didnt quite finish thier job. So to answer the topic question. In my opinion. None of em!!!

Of course Im also that one guy who liked ET...So maybe my opinion isn't worth much

If I have to pick which one I liked to play the best, it would have to be Waterworld, only because the graphics looked good, but to tell you the truth, I only realy liked the story line and the comic books of these games and not so much the playing of them.

As a kid, I liked them because I couldn't figure them out. Now that I understand the deal, I'm pretty jaded. Earthworld was the most fun (I've never played Waterworld).

But my vote goes to Airworld. (I assume that one cat is still making this game right?) I'm an optimist.

Hey moycon, I like ET too. I spent about 6 hours playing it a few months ago. For some reason I couldn't stop.

Stan phone home