Snow White (Own Repro)

Star Wars: Ewok Adventure

Tempest

Final Fantasy 2 (NES)

Released where I know, that Prototypes exist:

Chrono Trigger (SNES)

Final Fanatsy 3 (SNES)

• 3 weeks later...

Hands Down I would LOVE to have "Shooting Arcade" for the 2600. I love shooting games and using a light gun with the atari 2600 is really fun. Sentinel is way better than any shooter for the NES by far (IMO) and I would love to have the only other game for ATARI 2600 that uses the light gun . I have made a thread about this game before noticing this one so I will ask here also. Does anyone know whee to get one of the Best Electroincs Reprints of the "Shooting Arcade" proto? I know they had the right to made a bunch of them not that long a go and I want one. Hell I would even take a homemade repro if someone is willing to make it for me. I dunno if it's tabboo to ask that or not but anyhow I will pay to have one made for me. And if it was bad to ask that question about homemade games, I retort my comment in advace to save any hassle with any Moderators. But PM if you know where to get ANY copy of the Shooting Arcade Proto. From the real proto right to a homemade one, I just want the damn thing :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

According to the Blue Sky Rangers, they only did some mock-up screens for it. Those are the ones that they had in their final catalog, which really made me want to get it. I always liked Motocross and Stadium Mud Buggies, so European Bike Rally was right up my alley. But it was not to be. :sad:

Another prototype i'd like to see is something I read about in Retro Gamer Magazine. Attention To Detail (Cybermorph, Battlemorph) were working on an Atari 2600 project in the late '80s when they ended up getting involved in the Konix MultiSystem. I just want to know what that 2600 project was.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been fortunate to work with some great ex-2600 programmers, and when I hear them speak about games they worked on that didn't ship, I always have to update my list of desired protos. Also, I would love to get my hands on protos I've played at CES and E3:

1) Ballblazer 2600 (Tod Frye) - Pretty far along.

2) Airworld 2600 (Tod Frye) - Apparently had a small bit of stuff done.

3) Ninja Golf 2600 (David Sullivan)

4) James Bond 007 Octopussy (Train Car Version)

5) Starfox 2 SNES - (I tried to acquire the finished production packaging that they had on display for ages in trhe Mario Store in Redmond)

6) Commanche SFX SNES

7) FX Fighter SFX SNES

8) Super Kaboom! SNES

9) Super River Raid SNES

10) Kill Wheel PSX (Roll down hills in a tire while shooting people)

11) War PSX (Midway)

12) San Francisco Rush PSX (BTW- I have the unreleased CGB Version in 3D!)

13) Adventure II 2600 (If only it is what I imagined it was when I was a kid)

14) Foxbat 2600

15) Zookeeper 2600

16) Conan Xbox

17) Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2600 (Alternate version)

18) Flesh Gordon 2600

19) Yars Revenge II (Not sure how far, but I had the gameplay described to me)

Mike