IGNORED

Avitars and their effects....

Joel D. Park

Call me crazy, but does anyone else associate people on the message board with their Avatars.

If someone has a "Dark" or "Evil Looking" avitar, I'm sometimes uncomfortable repling to their posts. :-)

Marco for instance, I always associate with the Blue Blinking Ghost thing, I always pictre some guy typing in messages who is all smiley and is moving their mouth and stuff... It's creepy in a way.

NE146.. I don't even try to picture you :-)

If I met you guys in real life I'd never believe it was you... And, when someone changes their avitar it's like I'm talking to a whole new person.

hehe.

I do the same thing.

When Lemmi changed his, I was confused at first. I always associated Lemmi with the crop duster. It takes some adjustment.

I guess that just happens unconsciously, when the only visual we have to associate with a personality is the little avatar pic.

I don't suppose Russ Perry Jr. has this problem!

Spidey Stan

haha Stan i looked over the message board before i picked the Barnstorming one and i didnt notice any others so i picked that for a quick fix, I like to distinguish myself from others

and when i click on a post i notice the avatars first then the names the pong guys mix me up alot

Zero, If yours had a clearer background it would make it look real snazzy.

ubersaurus new avatar makes me scared. What is that thing?

And hey, if you want to think that I am Spider-man, or even look remotely like Peter Parker, PLEASE go right ahead. I can use all the help I can get.

quote:

Originally posted by StanJr:

Zero, If yours had a clearer background it would make it look real snazzy.

I intentionally added the glow around the wizard... but it didn't interact too well with the walls and stars in the background. Maybe one day when I have a little more time on my hands. I don't plan on adding any animation any time soon though... there's enough seizure inducing flashing things on the internet these days.

--Zero