IGNORED

Avitars and their effects....

Joel D. Park

quote:

Originally posted by skatepunk60:

Joel i always pictured you as a like 20 year old with a BRIGHT orange shirt (from some pictue posted a long time ago)SKULL

Doh! I'd forgotten about that picture. It's terrible. :-) I'm actually 24, I would have been 23 in that picture, but your close.

Later bud.

quote:

Originally posted by Joel D. Park:

Marco for instance, I always associate with the Blue Blinking Ghost thing, I always pictre some guy typing in messages who is all smiley and is moving their mouth and stuff... It's creepy in a way.

Well, last time I checked I wasn't blue, but you're right about the smiley part:

Marco Picture

Cheers,

Marco

I changed due to my big rig not being game associated. The avatar I picked was uncommon and noone else seems to have it.

If you are trying to picture me:

I am a pasty white guy, red hair, 6 ft tall, athletic and usually in a chipper mood.

Damn, almost sounds like a personal ad!?!

quote:

What are you talking about Raccoon Lad, you look just like yer picture there. Right?

That's right Spider-Man, I am a disembodied cartoon raccoon head floating in a swirling hypno-vortex who wears a sailor hat and smokes a pipe. Of course, I have a body somewhere, but to use the internet I must stick my head into the spiraling void. It's a pain, but it's cheaper then paying those outrageous internet bills every month.

Aw, Jag, I really like the Big Rig. It was cool and definitely unique. I've seen somebody else here a long time ago with the one you have now. Go back! The RIG RULES!

That head thing sounds like a trip, Raccoon Lad!!

Skatepunk! You are a brave fellow. How big will the tat be?