IGNORED

Lynx Tempest

davidcalgary29

The DynablasterROM is publicly available on sage's site:

http://bjoern.spruck.net/lynx/

Scroll down to the unfinished projects section, there's a download for a pack with a few ROMs, among them Dynablaster. Very basic graphically, but the gameplay works.TNT Terry is said to be the other way around, nice graphics, but I recall not even the bomb laying was implemented yet.

Found my old red/green cardboard 3D bispectacles this weekend 8) and Ouragan looks GREAT this way!

If only the gameplay were a little...faster. It´s a pity that it stays as it is, as an only half-finished great-looking demo. Is there so much missing to release it on card, maybe?

Who says it will stay that way? All the dev said was not to ask for updates, because it took 8 years between the current and the last version already, so he won't promise stuff.

So true. Especially with that gyroscope cartridge, it would be a formidable and fun piece of Lynx hardware :)

If nobody talks about it, he might believe nobody is interested in this any more. Oh, wrong :)

[This is not a "BUMP" post, I am really pleased with that 3D effect. Not Virtual-Boy-like LED-red-black but bright grey-black. A striking contrast, even without colours. Without spectacles you´re getting dizzy soon enough though.]