IGNORED

High Score Club Week 35: Star Fire

keilbaca

I have been playing it (with the intent of getting spectacular scores, but not yet)  

I am getting into the 4k's but I don't want to post anything until I get a better one.

Great! Looking forward to your results.

Maybe I find some time for one or two last tries tonight. :)

Well I seem to be getting worse, and can't get the scores I was before.  :(

Same here, I just had my last two attempts and couldn't get beyond ~6.5K.

So it's up to you (or...?) to challenge keilbaca's score!

LOL Yeah I'm feeling you guys too, can't get above 7k now. Oh well, hopefully someone won't beat my score ;)

My first score ever at this game: 555

The graphics look like star wars. Great game BTW. Never played it before. I haven't been on the forums since school started, I've just been to busy. Thanks to christmas break, I'll finally have a chance to be back on for awhile.

Is there any rhyme or reason to how the points work in this game?

I read above that it makes no difference whether the kills are from near or far, but does time play a factor? Or do the number of fighters vary with each start?

I've played for about 30 minutes & I don't believe I had the same score twice, on any level. Sometimes I would get into the 300's at end of first level, sometimes in the high 200's sometimes low 200's

Does shooting incoming blasts effect anything?

Do you receive points for shooting the diamonds, or is it only to heal? Should I be shooting if I haven't been hit?

Also what all bonus items are there, and do they disappear if you don't go after first?

There's some circular item, with a line & smaller circle or dot inside. Some hawk shaped thing, some ship shaped item.

Some have to be killed before the portal opens up, some I think just go away if you don't kill. :?

My top score thus far is 1935