IGNORED

High Score Club Week 38: Adventures of Tron

keilbaca

Hi there!

Finally! After I couldn't improve anymore the last days, I just had my best game ever: 70.000!

Whoa! That was cool. I lost the first life at 48K!

I know I was close to such a score some time ago when I was trying to beat Alan Hewstons world record (back then), but I never actually managed to beat his score. Until today :D

I'm glad that so many others seem to like this game after trying it now. It's one of my favourite "underdogs" ;)

Greetings,

Manuel

Usually I tend to do well on my first man too. I've got a bad habit of resetting if I don't get off to a good start. :P But once I'm going, I don't loose men gradually, it's usually all at the same time. :( Like I'll get 28-29K in this game on first life, then it's game over by 32K

I have improved some though:

And here I thought it would be safe to drop down to that bottom level & a damn tank shot me. :(

post-43-1105142456_thumb.jpg

I would like to participate in the HSC. I have a question though. Can you post a better score if you get it after you post or can you only post one score?

My high score today is 80,000 and, I'm posting it either way since I don't think I could top it but you never know.

BTW, this is one of my favorite games.