IGNORED

Another World Exclusive From the Roving Reporter

Roving Reporter

"Hello, I'm Ron Barr and your tuned into Breaking News 24. News just in from the High Atarian preisthood, without further ado, over to our Roving Reporter out in the field who has the details."

"Thanks Ron, Well the roumer factory is going into overload here Ron, the word is that the Atari Gods have reached down and blessed Fretwobbler somehow in recognition for his world beating scores, as yet we dont have firm details on the blessing but we are hoping to have more soon, perhaps they've awarded a medal of some sort, onlt time will tell. Back to you in the studio Ron."

"Thanks for that report Roving Reporter. Well thanks for tuning in, I'm Ron Barr and you have been reading Breaking News on Atariage. Goodbye and Godbless."

i think it means that fret beat someones score and currently has 1st place on one of the Activision Quest games. thats what i think it is.

BTW i really got into gyruss today and rolled it over 3 times in a row WITHOUT DYING ONCE!!!! i didn' get a screen shot as i didn't think of it, yeah its not an activision game but i still wanted to talk about this

You didn't know Jess?

I guess I should tell you... Sway3 is really Evil Otto.

He is out to get you and make you give up all your quarters (american quarters too)

Then after that, he will become a Tax Collector and take even more money from you.. then he will fly off in a black CIA helicopter.

(im goin to bed this is too weird even for me)

quote:

Originally posted by Atari-Jess:

whats with you and trying to turn me into a bad guy with EVERY thing i say sway3?

Why yes, of course, haven't you been paying attention?? ~ good grief!! All you have to do is briefly check all my previous post to see that ALL I have done is twist your posts!

I mean it's not like I merely quote you or anything... and then you would never attempt to insult me... and then after insulting me ask that I don't respond. No, that would never be the truth right here. The truth must be what you said and I am just twisting things again.

I have a magical UBB QUOTER that manipulates what is actually said ... and there's NOTHING anyone can do about it! MUAHAHAHAHA

Im NOT enjoying it.

And I didn't mean anything bad about that avatar, i was talking about what i thought it was about turned out to be only about the avatar.

Huh?

Edit: added link

[ 12-09-2001: Message edited by: sway3 ]

quote:

Originally posted by liquid_sky:

Sway3 is really Evil Otto.

He is out to get you and make you give up all your quarters (american quarters too)

Then after that, he will become a Tax Collector and take even more money from you.. then he will fly off in a black CIA helicopter.

HOW DID YOU FIND OUT!!!

AND WHY DID YOU TELL???