IGNORED

Pressure Cooker Scores Latest - another exclusive from the R

Roving Reporter

"Hello, I'm Ron Barr and your tuned into Breaking News 24. It sounds like things are heating up in the race for a Pressure Cooker high score - competition like this I haven't seen since my time as the commentator on PGA Tour Golf II on the Megadrive. Without further adoo I'll hand you over to our Roving Reporter who's out in the field."

"Thanks Ron, yes thats right, we now have information that 2 scores have been submitted, one from StanJr which he mentioned in an earlier post although no details on the actual score yet and one has just arrived from Fretwobbler. We asked Fretwobbler about the score and he told us this......"

Roving Reporter - "So Fretwobbler, what's the score?"

Fretwobbler - "If StanJr shows me his, I'll show him mine, and I aint talking about any of this ass touching crap that Otto's been going on about lately"

Roving Reporter - "So is this a 'Sealed Bid' contest, like when two people want to pay the asking price for a new house?"

Fretwobbler "It would look that way, but I dont make the rules, I just play videogames"

Roving Reporter - "Thanks for that Fretwobbler, back to you in the studio Ron"

"Thanks for that report Roving Reporter. Well looks like this could be bigger than the forthcoming Lennox Lewis v Mike Tyson fight everybody seems to be talking about on both sides of the Atlantic. Well thanks for tuning in, I'm Ron Barr and you have been reading Breaking News on Atariage. Goodbye and Godbless."

That was a close contest and shows how evenly matched we are. And in this instance, your the Champ dude.

My score was 142,315. That conveyer sure moves quick at that stage. Although I cant imagine it gets much faster???

So, looks like overall its 2-1 in my favour at the moment but its early days yet

Adam