IGNORED

sellin my atari get it while you can

atari70s

Every game manual system boxcontroler overlays casette and add on fro 2600,5200,7800,8bit ,jag and Lynx must go

many games start for 2or 3.00 ea and up combat and pacman specials at .50 ea. email me with your wanted list all must go time is now.

a small list of items are

2 5200s boxed

2 jags boxed

2 2600s boxed

modems boxed

printer boxed

600xl boxed

atari 2600 carts

crazy climber

gashog

smurfs save teh day

great escape

QBERT QUBES

many many more

i need a alot of money to buy a car and this is the way i do it so be it. i hate to sell it but theres a 1975 Chevy Malabu in green with my name on it.( yes its on the door pannel it says JAY in yellow paint)

cost of the car 3100$

as of now 107.30 so atari must go.

since this is a 2600 section let me leave you a question .....why did they release GIJOE as Actionman in australia

quote:

Originally posted by atari70s:

.....why did they release GIJOE as Actionman in australia

I don't think GI Joe has the same name recognition outside of North America... they released it as Action Man in Europe too I believe.

As for the sales... I'd jump at the chance, but I need to save up money for Christmas... *grumble*...

--Zero

If you could send me the specific condition of crazy climber, the lynx system and games, and if you have a vectrex, i'd be interested in that too.. i'll make you an offer. Is your gas hog PAL or NTSC? Please check out my want list here to see anything else you got that I may need: http://home.earthlink.net/~snyper2099/want.htm

I can tell you my collection has been close to the axe many times. When you have high dollar items (like a Computer Space) that you rarely use, its hard to justify the expense in times of money need.

The first coin op I ever bought was to be the one I most regret selling. It was a Centipede in (and I do mean) MINT condition. The game had never been operated on location and was FLAWLESS. I was short on bills one month, and sold it for 450, what I paid for it. Today, 450 is still not a small chunk of change, but it is a small offering to replace something that "started" so much for me. I play the emulator on mame, but the mouse will never be a well broken in trackball.

Consider you options completely before you sell. Even if you make a deal with one of us on the group, I think most people would understand if you pulled out right before you completed the deal (as long as you do not take their money!). Have you called local operators to see if they need help? Most pay well for reliable assistance, and you could get into something you love while making money. If you need a contact, go to a laundromat or bowling alley with arcades and call the number on the machine. Every op puts his number on a machine.

Just a thought, good luck. Keep it if you can.

Cassidy