IGNORED

Can anyone tell me the rarity of this?

King Atari

I'd say it's worth $50-60 dollars at least, if it's in good shape anyway. I know that Entex's Crazy Climber is highly valued among collectors... I just wish I'd taken better care of mine when I was a kid so I might have it today. Stupid, stupid, stupid!

(thumps head against desk)

JR

Are Entex games in that much demand? I have an old one that I haven't played in a long time. The battery covers are missing unfortunately There is no name on the game, but it's a rip off of Scramble where you flew a helicopter, and the ground is made up of squares. I actually remember this thing being quite fun... but I have no C batteries with which to test it. There's even a skill switch, and a dial for speed control.

--Zero

Oh wait, never mind... the game is actually Super Cobra. The only place it says this is on the bottom, in small print, after the rest of the game rules.... strange that they wouldn't have this written across the front of the machine.

--Zero

the basketball and football game from mattel usually go for around $30. I dont think they are all that rare but getting one it good shape with the battery cover still on it is a bit of a task.
Cool! Mine is in flawless condition, I don't think it was played very much. Everything is mint. And it goes for $30, awesome. I bought it for 50 cents at a yard sale this past summer in Chicago (as well as some old comics with Atari ads, including "Mario Bros.")!