IGNORED

Springer vs. Chuckwagon

islandnerd

HI All,

I recently won an auction on eBay for the cart Springer by Tigervision, CIB. Another Atari fan(also an eBayer) has approached me with an offer to trade it for Chase the Chuckwagon, also CIB. I know that Chuckwagon is only marginally rarer than Springer(7 vs. 8 on the rarity scale). Although I see Chuckwagon on eBay often, I have rarely (if ever!) seen Springer, so I'm inclined to hang on to Springer. I don't have Chuckwagon in my collection yet and would love to have one, so I'm not sure what to do. Any input or suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Kevin

Hi ya kevin, A CIB Chucwagon would sell for between $250-300 on e-bay while the springer would sell for a little less even though it's a much harder find in my opinon. I would hold on to the springer and hope to get lucky on a chuckwagon for a good price. Like you say It auctions quit a bit on e-bay but not very often in CIB. Hey you may even get lucky and if a GREAT seller you have bought from runs into one he may contact you before listing it