IGNORED

Garfield Proto

moycon

Hey does anyone have a clue what it is your jumping up to get at the end of a round in the Garfield prototype? To me it resembles a mummified baby hanging from the gutter but for the life of me I can't imagine what Garfield would want with a mummy. Any ideas?

I seem to remember Nermal being "the cutest kitten in the world" per the comic strip ... Hrruumpph... Still looks like a dusty old mummy thingy hangin off the roof to me. You sure its not a mummy? No,No... what would Garfield need a mummy for....Hmmmm ,maybe its like moldy, week old lasagna??? that was thrown up on the roof? Yes I think I recall one of the old comic strips delt with moldy old lasagna...Didnt it?

I used to be an avid Garfield reader. Although Garfield was annoyed by Nermal (who is a He BTW, your thinking of the pink female cat who used to pester him as well from time to time) there were a few strips in the books where Garfield would show that he was actually looking after Nermal from time to time. My guess is that the story is something to the effect that Nermal has gotten stuck on the roof. Garfield actually feels some compassion and is trying to rescue him. However, in typical Garfield fashion...he takes his time doing it...by eating burgers etc...on the various screens before he finally saves him. I can't remember a specific strip that was like this...but I am sure there is one. It makes sense that way.

Just my thoughts about the undiclosed story of the proto...

the only time that ever happend of John sending Garfield to get nermal was when nermal got stuck in the tree. at the end John was the one stuck in a tree and nermal and garlield were eating popcorn and watching TV.

for the record Nermal is a SHE not a HE.

i would need to see the pic to get a better idea but it might be nermal on the room cause once garfield used nermal for an antenna once when Binky the clown came on TV