IGNORED

HSC Season 2 Week 7: Pac-Man

Ze_ro

I got the ghosts stuck! It happens, like Stan said, when all 4 ghosts enter the tunnel at the same time. It was pretty cool. I was able to eat 3 of them before they all came out of the center square and I would guess that if you time it right you could probably get all 4. However, I assume that intentionally using this bug is against the rules. It does make clearing the board awfully easy (though I don't kow how easy it would be to lure all 4 in there at once on purpose).

They all go in together, its just programming error. I ate a power pill and dived in there, and went through all 4 ghosts... twice... its a glitch that happens at random times. In fact, 2 mazes after the glitch happened on my game, it happened again. Its random, you can't force it.

However, I assume that intentionally using this bug is against the rules. It does make clearing the board awfully easy (though I don't kow how easy it would be to lure all 4 in there at once on purpose).

Since this does seem to be random, it won't be considered cheating. If you get lucky and they get stuck in there, then by all means, take advantage of it.

However, if someone finds something they can do that immediately sends all the ghosts in there on a consistent basis, then I'd have to reconsider.

--Zero

I just couldn't let keilbaca rest this weekend. If he's going to win this week, he's gonna have to work for it. I wasted about 4 hours today to get this score 72738 so I figure he'll have to blow at least 5 hours to beat it (of course I did get a ghosts stuck in tunnel maze about half way through and stopped to eat and rest a bit)

Ah well, This is my FINAL score for this week, I will not even attempt to do any better, I mean this is PAC-MAN after all, and I've had my fill. Its been fun, kind of....

post-409-1110088118_thumb.jpg

I just couldn't let keilbaca rest this weekend.  If he's going to win this week, he's gonna have to work for it.  I wasted about 4 hours today to get this score 72738 so I figure he'll have to blow at least 5 hours to beat it  (of course I did get a ghosts stuck in tunnel maze about half way through and stopped to eat and rest a bit)

Ah well,  This is my FINAL score for this week, I will not even attempt to do any better, I mean this is PAC-MAN after all, and I've had my fill.  Its been fun, kind of....

:mad:

I knew I should have kept going instead of stopping at 50k...

Now i'm too damn busy, I gotta paint my comp case, and do some other crap before work tomorrow, including out processing. Just wait till next week stan, just you wait :mad:

:D