IGNORED

Anyone need a 2600? :)

King Asmo

quote:

Originally posted by King_Asmo:

Check out this auction.. I had a ton of spare 2600's and games lying around, plus I just bought out a flea market guy.

[Check out the quantity on the auction]

How many do you think I can sell?

KA

A 2600, Controlers and 10 games for $50?

No thanks. I'll pass.

Hell, I'd pass too Brian. But I was getting around $90 for a 2600, 2 controllers and 20-25 games at Christmas, so I don't think it's too out of whack for eBay. That's why I generally don't buy things on eBay.. the prices are way too high.. atleast for common stuff.

eBay is the king of impulsive shopping.. I'm sure a few will sell. You'd be surprised how many 30-somethings are out there with more money than they know what to do with.

BTW: I still owe you some carts for that wonderful cart commander software of yours. Do you have a wantlist?

KA

quote:

Originally posted by King_Asmo:

BTW: I still owe you some carts for that wonderful cart commander software of yours. Do you have a wantlist?

KA

I've been working on version 1.4.0.6 since December and should have it out in about a month or two. I am making HUGE changes to the architecture so that I can add a lot more features quickly. Pain up front make it easier later.

Until that time, I wont have the opportunity to update my wish list. However, you can take a look at what I currently have (on my site on the CC page) and compare it against your dupes.

I'll be sending an ALPHA version out to registered users this weekend.

If anyone has any requests for features, please speak up now.

Hardware Tracking WILL be in this version. I have also added several new fields for the media (Carts) tracking including:

Media Type (Cartridge, CD, Tape, Disk, etc..)

Media Status (Dead, Alive, Unknown, etc...)

Year Released

Acquired From

Video Format (NTSC, PAL, etc...)

Serial Number

Plus a few others that I can't remember. I will also be including the ability to have custom views for each list type (Hardware vs. Media) and each platform under that. This will allow people to view only fields that are relevant to that platform.

I also have several other cool things planned, but those you’ll have to wait to find out about when its released (Unless you’re registered, then you’ll find out sooner).

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check out this auction.. I had a ton of spare 2600's and games lying around, plus I just bought out a flea market guy.

[Check out the quantity on the auction]

How many do you think I can sell?

50 Atari units? How cool is that? I admit though, the price is a little high. Got mine for $15 with 7 games (2 rated as Rare), though I did spend another $15 getting the AC adapter and RF to Cable adapter.

But you never know...anything can happen on Ebay.

We'll see how it goes.. I'm thinking $44.99 probably would have been better.. but it's eBay, and prices are always insane there.

If this doesn't work, I'll probably try $39.99.. I don't really want to go any lower than that, coz with all the time I'd spend packagaing/e-maling/going to the post office, I'd be better off selling them locally.