IGNORED

Drunken video games

garyp

Yo Gap the the ye old mic for a sec. i got some old walkie talkys from teh 60s im trin to dump any idea who wants them cheap dont have time (or really money ) to list on ebay. they both are boxed if you got any suggestions let me knwo maybe you cna make a super space invader shield from them

You should come to the UK man! Drinking whilst 18 is ok! I'm 21 now but hey... I'm on my hols in between Uni so what the hell! Walkie Talkies ah? havn't had any of those for a long time? Wanna swap them for an Amiga 500? It's too big to store anywhere! Too many broken computers and oscilloscopes!

"The story goes something like this basically. The Guiness beer factory had been around for years and years and years and they'd never cleaned out the vats that the beer is brewed in. They cleaned out the vats and they found rat bones in the bottom of them. So when they cleaned them all out and brewed it again the beer didn't taste the same. Now, rather then the obviously disgusting option of putting dead rats in the beer they put meat in the vats still."

Al Barr - Dropkick Murphys.

They are a really great irish style band with some punk rock ties (even tho Al is Scottish, the origional singer Mike McColgan was irish so they can pass lol)

and if any of you want to see the lyrics to the song, its some good stuff.. here is a link.. they also do a great cover of the old union anthem "Which side are you on?"

Good Rats

sidenote of irony, my gf was born over in kiltland:P and refuses to listen to this music.

last game i played drunk was super breakout..

I realise this is really off topic..

[ 08-11-2001: Message edited by: liquid_sky ]

I think the last game I played while drinking was Kaboom! Kaboom is prolly my favorite game.

Sometimes, in between periods of a Flyers game, I'll take a break and play a couple games on the game TV (though it'd be neat to hook the 2600 up to the 50 incher). Of course, there's sometimes drinking while watching the game. But, believe it or not, I still kick ass at Kaboom! when I've been drinking Lagers. Doesn't really hamper me at all. = :)

[ 08-12-2001: Message edited by: Zekish ]