IGNORED

Drunken video games

garyp

for those who never smoked before ....

there should be some "beginners" games for trying out: sesame street's "Weed Beam with Fish", "Big Gunstar Hasch Catch", "Gazp's Pot Race" and "Magic Cookies Monster Brunch"

you can roll above the controller so you don't make the floor so dirty when you roll the first ones ...

;-)

• 4 months later...

I havent played any atari games Drunk yet, but the NES i have and Online playing Everquest plenty of times

NES Blades of Steel drunk is fun, me and a friend, both of us under the legal drinking age. i drank a whole 5th of blackberry brandy and he had a 5th of something. Everything was going fine untill we ordered a pizza from Vito's and no less then 1 hour later we were hurling buckets of booze for the rest of the night

Well since that day i havent touched Vito's pizza or blackberry Brandy

Hmmm... last new game I played drunk was with a group of friends playing GTA3 - it seems funnier after downing a few Irish Car Bombs while throwing Molotov Cocktails at people (lol).... but, last Atari game playing while drunk? I'd have to say it would be Pac-Man... it nearly killed the good buzz I had going... Never play it drunk, no matter if you think it'll look better... sure is not last call, I'll tell you...

....and, Dropkick Murphy's are great! If you like them, check out Bloodshot Hooligans. They are a great punk band too... not Irish, but they drink lots!

Later!

Al www.blowoutmagaine.com www.bulletproofpopemobile.com www.jasonalex.com

First time getting drunk.... was on a pub crawl of my own organisation. We ended up at this stupid '80s' bar, but in the corner was a Galaxian upright.... stumbled over & played quite well

As for the dropkick murphys, First heard them on an 'Epitaph Sound Sampler' cd that was stuck to my copy of 80-85... a song called 'Mr McHaggis'... excellent

Wew....had forgotten all about the pub crawl....man those things are brutal.

For all of you guys on this side of the ditch, a pub crawl is where a large group of guys start at one bar and has one beer. This continues throughout the night and by the end your shooting 151 and wondering where the hell you are at and where you are going.

Thank god for the sweatty Kabobs at the end. That ranch sauce rocks.