Photo

Atari's Landfill Adventures, I now have the proof it's true.

2029 replies to this topic

#2026 rasch_C OFFLINE  

rasch_C

Star Raider

• 83 posts

Posted Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:44 PM

Regardless of what this actually is our isn't, this person knows what they are doing and that's too utilize current popular events to prey on the otherwise uninformed. They rate, in my book, no better than the email scams from Nigeria preying on unsuspecting grandmas and grandpas!

#2027 Asaki OFFLINE  

Asaki

Stargunner

• 1,346 posts

Posted Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:03 AM

Yes, definitely.

#2028 high voltage OFFLINE  

high voltage

River Patroller

• 4,107 posts
  • Location:America, Asia, Europe, Aus, Antartica, Africa, Outer Space

Posted Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:41 AM

Clever

#2029 hookem OFFLINE  

hookem

Moonsweeper

• 264 posts
  • Patron Saint of Quality Footwear

Posted Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:46 PM

Picked up one of the dig carts off ebay today.  Phoenix.  Probably spent too much, $75, but I agree with the earlier poster that it is part of Atari history... and the history of classic game collecting.  I had wanted to go out to Alamagordo for the dig back in May (?), but didn't, so this is the next best thing for me.

I think it's cool that the after the initial round of ridiculous prices, you can now get a dig cart in almost any price range.  If you just want to own one, some are going for $35 (and a couple not even receiving bids)... if you want something nicer looking, or one of the special titles, then you can pay more if you like.

#2030 stardust4ever OFFLINE  

stardust4ever

River Patroller

• 4,091 posts

Posted Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:48 PM

Picked up one of the dig carts off ebay today.  Phoenix.  Probably spent too much, $75, but I agree with the earlier poster that it is part of Atari history... and the history of classic game collecting.  I had wanted to go out to Alamagordo for the dig back in May (?), but didn't, so this is the next best thing for me.

I think it's cool that the after the initial round of ridiculous prices, you can now get a dig cart in almost any price range.  If you just want to own one, some are going for $35 (and a couple not even receiving bids)... if you want something nicer looking, or one of the special titles, then you can pay more if you like.

Glad these are getting more affordable. I have no interest in owning one, but cool to have nonetheless.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users