IGNORED

Damn power supply

Skatepunk60

Ok Im kinda mad my atari power supply crapped out on my I dunno what it is maybe a short in that 2 miles of cord they give ya but im thinkin its somethin internal

So my question is how in gods name do you open this thing w/o breakin it i looked for a screw under the metal Atari label but nothin

HELP

P.s. I dont feel like buyin a new one so dont be a smartass and tell me to go to radioshack or somethin

Now..once you get the adapter apart...if you are able to fix it...what then? How do you put it back together? JB weld? What?

hehe..I would opt for getting a cheap replacement myself. I thought places online sold 2600 adapter for like 4.99 and such?

Hey another thing to brag about (thank you , thank you)

I found an old switchbox down in the cellar that had the "game" port ripped off it also had a little magnet thing ripped off but anyway I took an RF cord cut an end off soldered it to the leads and placed a rubber garrison in it it looks a lot like an NES one now but when i used it it had way way better picture quality

P.S. Moycon , man you never replyed my email about the joystick parts.