IGNORED

New Activision Proto or Bologna !?

moycon

I found a strange looking chip thing at the flea market last week-end. On it was a handwritten sticker that said "Garry Kitchens Bologna". Now its well known on this board that the Activision programmers loved their bologna. Im thinking this might be a rare prototype that was perhaps the start of what eventually became Pressure Cooker. The game is quite playable. It seems you must build and serve bologna sandwichs. Every now and then a mutant bologna sandwich pops up and tries to cover you in a "special sauce" When this happens you must grab a knife and slice the sandwich in two. Am I right in assuming I have stumbled onto a holy grail here? Can anyone confirm? Here is a screen capture from the game:

moycon-10.gif

Any info will help!

Well, it's realy not all that rare.

You see it was ultimately released by Sandwivision in Transylvania, Greece, and the Duchy of Grand Fenwick under it's alternate title of Garry's Bologna Kitchen.

I think Marco has about ten of them...

Torture! Torture! It pleasures me!

[ 01-31-2002: Message edited by: Rhindle The Red ]

thanx for dumping it! i played it for an hour and found two easter eggs ....

eat one bologna sandwich on level one, two on level 2, three on level 3, four on level 4, and you will have unlimited bolognas afterwards.

just eat the lettuce on level 1, just lick off the mayonese on level two, eat the bread on level 3, and garry will make you spagetti bologna on level 4

i think tomorrow i'll go see the doc, ask if he's got something to cure bolognamania!

quote:

Originally posted by Rhindle The Red:

[QB]Well, it's realy not all
that
rare.

You see it was ultimately released by Sandwivision in Transylvania, Greece, and the Duchy of Grand Fenwick under it's alternate title of
Garry's Bologna Kitchen

I think Marco has about ten of them...

QB]

Yeah but I think this might be a proto... Maybe there is some difference between mine and the released version?? Doesn't the fact that it's a proto mean it's worth more at least. Man what a bummer. I thought I made the find of a lifetime... I guess I'll just keep on lookin. You know I'll post anything obscure I come across.