IGNORED

Plastic Header for Cartridge Port...800XL

Munchkin

I noticed on my 800XL that the 2 tips that extend out from either end of the plastic header of the cartridge port have been broken off and therefore i cant use any cartridges that have the sealed ends on them...only the open face ones.

Any idea where I might pick up a new plastic header? Hopefully someone knows what I am talking since I didnt explain it too technically. I did avoid calling the tips thingamabobs, though.

I noticed on my 800XL that the 2 tips that extend out from either end of the plastic header of the cartridge port have been broken off and therefore i cant use any cartridges that have the sealed ends on them...only the open face ones.

Any idea where I might pick up a new plastic header?  Hopefully someone knows what I am talking since I didnt explain it too technically.  I did avoid calling the tips thingamabobs, though.

845532[/snapback]

http://www.best-electronics-ca.com

Send them an email, they have the most parts for Atari that I know of... They might be able to help you... But you may have to find a used or dead unit and canabilize it

Might also try myatari.com