IGNORED

Vectrex info

Mayhem

Not usually one for asking, but as time is somewhat short and I've been busy with other things...

I'm currently doing a Vectrex article. So here's the question for you people. What good links are there out there for information and pictures regarding the following:

- history of GCE, the designers, production, sales (or in other words, the rise and fall of the machine timeline wise)

- good scans/pictures of complete games

- what the people of GCE did afterwards

- licensing information regaring selling the unit via MB in Europe

- information and pictures of the colour unit

I've pretty much collated what I need regarding the homebrew side (which is essentially as far as I've gotten so far) so anyone who has written a Vectrex homebrew game might get an email shortly asking for a quick interview :P

Not usually one for asking, but as time is somewhat short and I've been busy with other things...

I'm currently doing a Vectrex article. So here's the question for you people. What good links are there out there for information and pictures regarding the following:

- history of GCE, the designers, production, sales (or in other words, the rise and fall of the machine timeline wise)

- good scans/pictures of complete games

- what the people of GCE did afterwards

- licensing information regaring selling the unit via MB in Europe

- information and pictures of the colour unit

I've pretty much collated what I need regarding the homebrew side (which is essentially as far as I've gotten so far) so anyone who has written a Vectrex homebrew game might get an email shortly asking for a quick interview  :P

849490[/snapback]

I know Adrenalin Software was founded by former Vectrex game developers. They made the Genesis "gem" Doom Troopers, along with what I hope were much better games on other systems.

JR

Maybe someone can chime in with a figure here, but what would it cost to put together a complete collection, of the original software?

Not counting homebrews or the Mine Storm II cart Just original releases. There wasn't that many of them were there, less than 30. What's all the 3D stuff worth? Boxed systtem & all, less than $3K?

Less than $2K??

Maybe someone can chime in with a figure here, but what would it cost to put together a complete collection, of the original software? 

Not counting homebrews or the Mine Storm II cart Just original releases. There wasn't that many of them were there, less than 30. What's all the 3D stuff worth?  Boxed systtem & all, less than $3K? 

Less than $2K??

849643[/snapback]

Prices have been dropping on eBay .. my guess .. $1000-1500.

Rob Mitchell, Atlanta, GA