IGNORED

Radio Electronics Article: Atari Game Recorder

mvigor

A few years ago in college I went to the school library and searched through old magazines for stuff about the 2600.

I ended up finding and photocopying a three part article from the "Build This" section of Radio Electronics Magazine, December 1984, January 1985 and February 1985, written by Guy Vachon and David A. Chan.

If this article is not available on this site, I would be happy to scan in these photocopies, but the quality might be lower than if someone else has the original magazine.

It's a pretty cool article which has you actually build a simple Z80 CPU computer on a perfboard.

Hi Matthew,

We don't have a copy and would be interested in seeing scans. It would be nice to scan the original article, but I don't imagine libraries let you scan magazine articles, eh? I'm not sure how I'd attempt to track down an original set of those magazines. Do libraries typically let you check out magazines? It's been some time since I've even step foot into one..

..Al