Anyone here make real carts?

2 replies to this topic

#1 Lord Thag OFFLINE  

Lord Thag

River Patroller

• 3,604 posts
  • We put our faith in Blast Hardcheese

Posted Fri May 20, 2005 11:14 AM

I've been checking out many of these hacks lately, since I got HASE. I'd love to get a few on cart (bottomless pitfall for starters). If anyone can put these in cart form, PM me.

#2 batari OFFLINE  

batari

)66]U('=I;B$*

• 6,680 posts
  • begin 644 contest

Posted Fri May 20, 2005 5:06 PM

I've been checking out many of these hacks lately, since I got HASE. I'd love to get a few on cart (bottomless pitfall for starters). If anyone can put these in cart form, PM me.

View Post

While an AA user may be able to make a cart for you, I recommend asking Albert instead... Support AA!

#3 Nukey Shay OFFLINE  

Nukey Shay

Sheik Yerbouti

• 21,936 posts

Posted Wed May 25, 2005 9:47 PM

View Post

While an AA user may be able to make a cart for you, I recommend asking Albert instead... Support AA!

View Post

Bottomless Pitfall! was intended for marathon players...as such it might get a little dull (because you are basically confined to repeating the same pattern endlessly in order to collect all the treasures, at which point they are all filled back up again). I'd made another version that is more casual, filling each treasure type seperately as all 8 of one type is collected. In addition, I'd added a couple of difficulty levels (# of starting players and rate of log damage). So you might opt for that version instead.

Binary here:
http://www.atariage....25

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users