IGNORED

Mangia by Spectravideo

sonnenhexer

I think Jah Fish has this already. He will only know how high it goes. Or he has trade his away.

I have it not, but me is it in the moment to high. I have won a Dolphin Activision Prototype in USA, and this was high too.

And the PAL version of Mangia' is very Rare too, I would say 8-9 (more 9).

Have not see it often the last years in PAL.

[ 02-23-2002: Message edited by: MattyXB ]

I have bid in the beginning only 2 Euro. Thats not to high for me.

I bid by most things in the beginning, but most they goes to high and I bid not more.

I bid too on Rare things to see how high they goes. And on things I already have and were I know that they go higher.

But if I get this game for 2 Euro you can't say that I bid to high.

PS: This was my words, and Mister VCS has only copy this, I think.

[ 02-23-2002: Message edited by: MattyXB ]

quote:

Originally posted by Marco:

PAL Mangia is about a six. I have seen about 25 of them on Ebay in the past two years.

Cheers,

Marco

24, the other was from me.

so you see, matthias, i don't have mangia anymore .... that rarity-addicted dutchman grabbed it in a trade.

he got me, with all his nice brasil carts ... (thanx man!)

so be prepared for a mangia-war!

25 are not enough, so there's still hungry collectors out there.

quote:

Originally posted by vwyob:

Hehehe hehe ehheheheheheehheh !!!

Your'e all mad!!! heh heh strark raving mad!!!Now where did i put my medication ?

well it's a fact that most rare games plainly suck pretty much. possibly that was the reason why these games were never sold in larger ammount, or just not produced at all, and are therefore rare.

ok, now all of you: take your medication and miss the end of the auction! (don't think that trick will work though)

Now on the subject of bidding...Is at a free for all? i mean like all is fair in love and war situation where you all bid against each other ? or is there honour and respect applied in these hallowed walls. I ask because a friend of mine is in an arcade collectors club and they all back off if another club member bids first...

Yours...awaiting yet more enlightenment ..Andy (with all his own teeth and yet losing hair at a rate of knots!)

Ebay is free for all. We respect each other, but if we want an Item we overbid each other too.

This is no probleme for the most of us.

If you want it you can overbid anyone. And at last the one with the highest bid wins.

If you will pay more then other you will win. But if you will not pay so much as other they will win.

it's nomansland .... everybody can bid .... no problem!

most of us know each other, so we don't start bid fights ... it starts to approach very much my limits ... so i'll probably pass on it .....

there's a bunch of guys here who do go pretty high, but it's to fill very small holes in their immense collection for mostly very rare items, and we discussed this topic allready to find out it's somehow still reasonable.

i traded with many people on ebay and from the board, so we know our wants and after a while on ebay, you also know what the others limits are, so you won't go pushing the other one up bid by bid .... you try it once for a higher ammount and mostly leave it then if you feel it will be pretty expensive for each of us. most items reappear, so there (nearly) always a second chance ....

it's often like that: the first one pays the most!

buck back to mangia ...

damn .... ebay has server problems and i can't do much .... seems the cgi server broke down

and i also missed a nice poster

http://cgi.ebay.de/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...item=2003840159

hehe, but i see that you tried on mangia ...

hey you pricepusher !?

no, just jocking .... i also have to ask myself "how far do i really wanna go?" after each 10 bucks, just sometimes questioning doesn't work

greetings

Yep, i got Mangia from a Schoolmate ages ago. I liked

it as a Kid, it was not terribly exciting but quite funny!

And at least it´s a unique game, not just another pac man

or Space Invaders-Clone.

Unfortunately i was stupid enough not to buy it from

my mate back then.

So i doubt i will be able to get it for a fair Price nowadays!

Too Bad.......

Yup i had a go at it ...several goes. Its amazing how easy bidding becomes when you have had a few beers. My other half wants to impose on me a ban on ebay when i'm blotto, stop me from buying carts, but she also wants me to : do the washing ..and the ironing..and the cat litter..and clean the toilet..and not have sex ever again!

.... that 'aint gonna happen either