IGNORED

Atari SwordQuest FireWorld Prototype

SwordQuestTrilogyFreak

I've seen two prototypes for SQ: Fireworld. One was labeled Fireworld (Adventure III), and one I believe said Swordquest II: Fireworld cartridge. So yes, they do exist. I've also seen two Earthworld prototypes, one said Adventure II and the other said Swordquest I: Earthworld International. I've also seen a Waterworld prototype.

Tempest

I have found an old picture (maybe from ebay) There is a FireWorld Prototype on it (Lap Loaner Case).

SwordQuest II

FIREWORLD

Cartridge

stand on it.

On an other picture I have found a strange yellow case with a little sticker on it. Someone on ebay has mean this is maybe too FireWorld Prototype. I don't know.

Here the pictures (not from me):

Fireworld_ET.jpg

Fireworld2.jpg

The first is a good one, the second I don't know. By the way, the other Prototype on the first Picture right is ET I think.

• 2 weeks later...

quote:

Originally posted by MattyXB:

I have found an old picture (maybe from ebay) There is a FireWorld Prototype on it (Lap Loaner Case).

SwordQuest II

FIREWORLD

Cartridge

stand on it.

On an other picture I have found a strange yellow case with a little sticker on it. Someone on ebay has mean this is maybe too FireWorld Prototype. I don't know.

Here the pictures (not from me):

Fireworld_ET.jpg

Fireworld2.jpg

The first is a good one, the second I don't know. By the way, the other Prototype on the first Picture right is ET I think.

I have the picture from the sale but i don't have a scanner yet when i get one i'll put it on here because it don't look like the ones you showed.