IGNORED

PitfallAimee Custom Dust Covers

pitfallaimee

All right, I'm getting lots of response and praise for my offer to make dustcovers, so here's something you can do to speed up the process. I need the complete measurements (and angles, if possible) of the following systems, which I either don't have, or have out on loan to someone else:

Atari Jr

Thanks! I'm still not sure of the cost, but check back here, cause that's where I'll post it.

Aimee needs to post a pic of her wearing them silver stockings...hehe...

so dimensionally speaking...do you just need to know the rough lengths of the consoles...such as max height, etc?...or are you going to make them to fit the wedge shapes of the 5200 and 7800 units?

Otherwise I need to get my buddy to start rendering in Lightwave again for that...

wonder how he is coming along on that Heavy Sixer Model I commisioned him to do?

What? huh? eh? what does snippy mean?

No fair! Don't understand!! wah!!

You're not irish are you (slaps head remembering that almost all Americans over a certain age claim to be of Irish descent - man! I'm gonna get flamed for this)

hehe np. Can I order a jr cover in the colours you originally posted :metallicky grey/silver with black trimming pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

Autographed, of course

Oh yeah, hehe, sorry for all this splurge of posts - bored mindless at work and sat in front of high speed internet link QED

[ 01-30-2002: Message edited by: liveinabin ]

Okay, folks, here's the run down, ballpark style:

The actual material + plus my menial labor will pro'ly run around 5-6 dollars per cover, which isn't bad, plus the postage for gettin' em out to you. Right now, I'll be working in black/white and silver/black. Different colors may or may not add to the cost, depending on what I have and what I'll need to fetch from the store.

Except in the case of moycon, who apparently wants his atari covered in ladie's stockings.

:P

Except in the case of moycon, who apparently wants his atari covered in ladie's stockings.

And who wouldn't. Just remember...No runs, no coffee stains. Monogrammed with a big M.

Oh wait, I also want it to say:

This ATARI is the property of moycon. Please don't touch the ATARI or I will touch your face with my elbow. Thank you and god bless.

That part doesnt have to be monogrammed tho...Can you monogram nylon stocking? Won't it cause a run? I don't want any runs mind you....Or stains. Thanks