IGNORED

Have You Played Atari Today?

dinoboy38

Yes I have. This morning I was toying around with my Activision's Atarti2600 30 games in one program on my pc. Very memorable, however you must set your display mode to 256 in order to run and play the games. But on the plus side, it does have an optioinal nagging mother, who constantly yells at you during your game play.

Yes I have. This morning I was toying around with my Activision's Atarti2600 30 games in one program on my pc. Very memorable, however you must set your display mode to 256 in order to run and play the games. But on the plus side, it does have an optioinal nagging mother, who constantly yells at you during your game play.

901399[/snapback]

If you really want to get into the Atari mode, then try getting the Atari 80 games in one game program for your pc. It has a nice handful of original Atari arcade classics, such as Centipede, Millipede, Pong, Crystal Castles. It also has the Atari Vector graphic games of Battlezone, Black Widow, Tempest, Major Havoc. And as bonus, even after all those arcade hits, they managed to save enough room to squeeze in a nice handful of Atari 2600 games as well. So with games like Yar's Revenge, Adventure, AirSea Battle, Street Racer, Etc. The classics just kept coming back from memory. If my sister ever found out about this, she would flip, since she likes those games as well.