IGNORED

Wow $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

onklsven75

quote:

Originally posted by Marco:

And I thought you were broke

Cheers,Marco

because of those games .....

i thought i would get overbidden on those but they ended cheap .... i kinda had to grab those after all.

i usually spend the paypal payments i get, because it's too complicated or expensive to get it tranfered back to your accounts ...

i still have to send you those 25 bucks for the game i wanted, damn .... i know sometimes i'm a slow ....

hey, and for those who can't spend those big bucks on the NES gold pack, get yourself a HES gold pack for the 2600 from australia, it just about 10$

Thanx Buyatari.

I thought I was getting the cold shoulder there for a moment. Either that, or my post was in e-nvisible ink.

There's no need in contacting anyone. I was just curious. A guy I went to PowerFest '94 with traded it to me for two Final Fantasy Soundtrack CD's. I'm a collector and player, so I'll have it for a long, long time.

Thanx again for the reply.

ò¿ó

quote:

Originally posted by Timster_15:

Hey,

I saw a couple of Malagi 2600 carts go for under $20 here.

Am i right in saying there not valuable or are people here just stupid???

Thanks in advance.

You're saying you see PAL Malagai carts in Australia all the time? Send them all over to me, I'll give you $25 a piece

Cheers,

Marco

quote:

Originally posted by moycon:

What is the game like?

The game pak looks totally normal except the dip switch exposed through the case. The dip switch is used to set the time length of the game.

When the game boots up, it has a white World Championship logo screen. The controller in port two is used to start a new game. There are no options available from this screen.

The next screen introduces Super Mario Bros. and your goal. You start on world 1-1 and you have to collect 50 coins. As soon as you have 50 coins, the game will switch. You do not have to complete the level, but you do get to keep all points you have made up until that point.

Your second challenge is now presented. You must race the first track of Rad Racer, which includes customized intro screen. You must complete the track before the game will advance.

Your third and final challenge is now presented. you play Tetris until time runs out, based upon the dip switch settings.

Once time expires, a screen displaying your final totals is displayed.

That's about it. The transitions between games are instantaneous, so you just play until you get a splash screen.

Tetris offers Type A and Type B, and there is a repeating pattern and order of the pieces. It was said that Thor Akurlund had memorized these patterns and was able to post scores between 1.5 and 2.0 million. All of the major scoring is accomplished in Tetris, so it's best to hurry through SMB and RR as quickly as possible.

Hope this helps. The game is very fun to play and is cool when you have friends over. It's very unique.

ò¿ó

I don't think Malagai is available in PAL format. Don't get Malagai mixed up with Mangia. PAL Mangai while rare in the US (the US version was a columbia house exclusive) aren't as rare in PAL form.

So no you wouldn't be wrong in thinking $1,000+ was too much for a PAL Mangai but thats a whole nother animal.

Adam

holy crap i bought my atari 2600 with all the clasic games qbert,milipede, centipede,pitfall, frogger 2, pacman, pole position,dig dug,riddle of the sphinx just to name a few for only 14 bucks not to mention the 8 different types of controllers it came with pong rocks i think i got away with a steal!!!