IGNORED

wplaybin

Broon

That was quite a story and the farthest I have ever seen anyone get off topic. No wonder the dude put this topic in twice! Great Story, Hey I'm going to get a beer in about 20 minutes and I haven't eaten all day. I'm guaranteed to be drunk in like one hour. Good god....i'm going to be sick in the morning. Here goes nothin.

quote:

I walked, and I walked. I had only lived in this city for a few months, and I had no idea where I was. I don't remember how long the ride in was... just that I was talking really slow.

MoJoFLTR

Here's a link with three different maps. They should help you the next time you are lost. (Good thing you live in such a famous place.)

http://jongy.tripod.com/StrategiesAdvanced.html

Hmmmm Beer is goood!

That has to be one of the funniest stories I have read in a long time. And so true. That is the reason I quit smoking to begin with. It is supposed to make you calm and happy but with me man I would just so paranoid and though EVERYONE KNEW that I was always uncomfortable.

So I just stick with the good ole liquids.